Welcome to REDDING UROLOGIC ASSOCIATES. We are very pleased that you have selected our office to care for your urologic needs. We will strive to deal with your problem in an efficient and comprehensive manner.
We have implemented an Electronic Medical Records system into our practice and the initial patient set up is very time consuming. Please complete the new patient forms and return them to our office at least two days prior to the appointment or we will have to reschedule. You can:
- Follow this link (Printable New Patient Forms) to print and complete the forms and either:
- Mail them back to us at 2624 Edith Ave Redding CA 96001
- Fax them to us at 530-241-6319.
- Drop them off at our office.
If you have had any x-ray’s or lab’s, please let our staff know when you schedule your appointment so these may be made available for the doctor to review with you.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered.
- Medicare Patients - We are Medicare providers ONLY. We do not contract with any Advantage, PFFS, or HMO plans. As a courtesy for those plans, we will reduce our fees to Medicare rates. However, you will need to bill your insurance carrier for reimbursement. All fees are due at the time of service. All co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of service, unless it is a known benefit of the supplemental/secondary plan.
- Private Pay - Patients will be required to pay a $100 minimum deposit for service at the time of check in.
- Anthem/Blue Cross - As of 4/1/2014 we are contracted providers and as of 11/1/2014 we are contracted with Covered CA and Pathway PPO. All co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of service. However, we are NOT contracted with PERS SELECT, any HMO plan or Medi-Cal/Anthem.
- Private Insurance - Please contact your insurance PRIOR to your appointment to confirm your Out of Network benefits and coverage. We bill all private insurance as a courtesy. All balances must be cleared within 90 days from the date of service. There is a copayment of 20% of our fee for office visits and 50% for any procedures performed which is expected at the time of service.
- Blue Shield – As of 8/1/2014 we are contracted providers. All co-pays and deductibles are due at the time of service.
- Should your insurance company require a REFERRAL/AUTHORIZATION prior to receiving medical services and the patient has NOT obtained this, you WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES INCURRED.
- We will assess a billing fee of $ 10.00 per visit for all balances due but not paid at the time of service.
- A 24-hour notice of cancellation for your appointment is required. A missed appointment fee of $35.00 will be charged for each visit scheduled, but not attended, due to the patient not calling to cancel prior. 48-hour notice of cancellation is required for surgical procedures or a fee of $100 will be charged.
- Our Billing Manager must approve any other financial arrangements, in advance.
- As a courtesy to our patients, we accept Discover, MasterCard and Visa at no charge.
- Patients with multiple insurance carriers that consistently pay all co-payments and deductibles by coordination of benefits will be granted a maximum of 60 days for full payment to be made. Claims over 60 days from service will be the patient’s responsibility regardless of insurance benefits.